Perth Translation Service - Marriage Certificates
PERTH CONTACT 1300 308 983 for a free quote
Australian Multi Lingual Services has been providing certified translation services in Perth for over 10 years. We provide NAATI certified marriage certificate and marriage license translation services to customers in the Perth and the state of Western Australia.
Marriage certificate translations in Australia need to be completed by a translator that has been accredited at Professional Level by NAATI. All of our translators working on marriage certificates have accreditation at professional level by NAATI. Marriage certificate translations which have not been translated by a Professional Level NAATI accredited translator will not be accepted for migration purposes or by the courts for divorce applications.
Marriage certificate translation questions:
- If I am applying for a divorce, do I require an accompanying Affidavit?
Yes, you will require an accompanying Affidavit. If you are in the Perth area, you will be required to provide a WA Affidavit of Translation of Marriage Certificate along with your translation. The Affidavit can be downloaded from Family Court of Western Australia website: Affidavit
Do I complete the Affidavit or does the translator?
You or your legal representative complete Part A. The rest of the document is completed by the translator.
Will the translation be NAATI certified? Will the translation be accepted by government departments and the law courts?
Yes, the translated marriage certificate will be carried out by a NAATI accredited translator. Yes, the translation will be accepted by the Australian courts and the Department of Immigration and Citizenship.
AMLS Marriage Certificate translations:
- Accepted by the Australian courts and the Department of Immigration and Citizenship, NAATI accredited
- Delivery Turnaround time, 1-2 working days for electronic copies, hardcopy version of marriage certificate translations follow in the post.
- If applying for a divorce, we can provide you with the accompanying marriage certificate translation Affidavit.
- Express marriage certificate translation service available
Marriage certificate translation process:
- You will need to scan and email a copy of your marriage certificate.
- Once this is received, the translation will be conducted by a NAATI accredited translator into English.
- Following completion of the translation an electronic copy of the translated marriage certificate will be emailed to you.
- The hardcopy version of the translated marriage certificate (and Affidavit if required) will then be mailed out to you in the post. The translation will include the translator's NAATI stamp, certification and signature.
Translation service locations:
WE offer marriage certificate translations in over 60 languages, the most common requests are listed below:
- Indonesian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Malay Marriage Certificate Translation
- Spanish Marriage Certificate Translation
- Portuguese Marriage Certificate Translation
- Italian Marriage Certificate Translation
- German Marriage Certificate Translation
- Japanese Marriage Certificate Translation
- Arabic Marriage Certificate Translation
- Russian Marriage Certificate Translation
- Chinese Marriage Certificate Translation
- Korean Marriage Certificate Translation
- Greek Marriage Certificate Translation
- Persian Marriage Certificate Translation
- French Marriage Certificate Translation
- Vietnamese Marriage Certificate Translation
- Thai Marriage Certificate Translation
Services at a glance